In a recent turn of events, Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research announced its collaboration with Tel-Aviv University, Ben-Gurion University of Negev and IDC Herzliya.
Having signed a 5 year MoU with the Israeli Universities, Welingkar aims at enhancing mutual academic exchanges ranging from activities such as –
- Exchange of students
- Research scholars and faculty
- Exchange of academic information
- Materials and programs
- Joint research activities and publications
- Co-organizing joint conferences and workshops as well as international training
- Participation in seminars and academic programs
- Special short-term academic programmes
- Research visits for students
- Scholarship plans of mutual interest
David Akov, Consul General, Cosulate General of Israel congratulated WeSchool on its international collaboration.
Dr. Uday Salunkhe, Group Director of Welingkar Institute quoted on the occasion, “With India building closer ties with the country, a delegation of the top hi-tech universities from Israel, looking at developing working models with leading Indian Institutions had paid a visit to WeSchool to deliberate on collaborative projects of mutual interest during last year.”
His final words on the collaboration showcased Welingkar’s efforts and long term vision to bring the best of both worlds for its students. “We believe that this power-packed combination will not only enhance the skill quotient and employability of our students manifold, but will also help them to attain the desired level of proficiency and boost their confidence to enter the competitive global entrepreneurial arena,” Dr. Uday Salunkhe concluded.